Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why is my wife begging now to get back?

My wife and I have been separated now for a year and seven months our divorce is next week. She has made numerous efforts to reconcile. I have considered a few times but have seemingly moved on in heart and in patience. During the marriage I constantly wanted to work on our marriage and begged to spend time with her while she pursued a deeper bond with her family who never really showed that much interest in her. I was fifth on her list and was constantly made aware of my low status ranking among those who she knew. We separated after I refused to buy a house with her because I plainly did not like the area where the house was and it lacked what I need it to have. She was not opened to any compromise and went to a realtor after our first day of searching and placed a bid without me. Throughout the marriage she was utterly disrespectful and controlling. I'm no angel by far but I have always tried to listen and consider her wants and desires only to be shown no consideration in return. I grew tired. She really wants to reconcile now, but after a year of total silence on her part, and being completely ignored I don't feel like I can trust her not to act the same way again. When I told her my feeling, she calls me an for "leading her on" to think that we had another shot, I have said no such thing. I just want peace. And to have an existence free from allegations and heartache. I do still love her and I would love to return to her but I know that our problems would just resurface as before. Is it just wrong that I am going to just leave her begging to take her back. It breaks my heart to do it, but I just can't seem to forgive the year long void. Am I a or am I just an exhausted person?

No comments:

Post a Comment