Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should I ask this girl out?*i need mostly girls to answer this one.?

Hey im a freshman in college and dont party too much, but about two days ago i went to a frat and i was downstairs with my friends and this girl that i know from my math cl came up to me(a little drunk) and gave me a hug. i dont really know her much and have never really talked with her. She was with this other guy though and he was really all on her, then all of a sudden she put her arm around me and told the guy that i was her boyfriend, so i went along with it and the guy left. she was so happy that i did that and then we dance a little and then i had to go, and said bye. the next morning i was wondering if she had remembered that she did that and then after breakfast i saw her walking and she was smiling at me and told me thank you for saving her. i really like this girl, but i need to ask the girls answering this question. If you were that girl at the party would you like me if you did that? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment