Monday, January 9, 2012

How are we supposed to trust WWE that someone is dead after their antics? Chris Benoit probably isn't dead.

How are we supposed to trust WWE that anyone is dead after their ridiculous antics lately with the whole McMahon thing. They were acting just like they were when they were talking about how McMahon was dead last week, all teary-eyed and serious. How are we supposed to trust them? You should never joke about anyone dying like they were doing with the whole McMahon thing, because now look what happened. It apparently gives people ideas. I don't even think Chris Benoit is dead. It's probably another storyline. I had no idea McMahon was alive. I THOUGHT MCMAHON WAS DEAD and then I see him standing in the ring expecting me to believe some other wrestler is dead. OH FOR GOD SAKE< WHO IS THE ONE DEAD HERE LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment