Monday, January 9, 2012

Evil stepmom need advice bad?

my friends and I was watching the ball game in the basement. we were drinking a little bit i took some of my dads beer from the pantry Ill be totally honest with you. we had some food with us. we decide to put those mayonnaise packets in the microwave to watch them pop. for whatever reason we wanted to find out if sophia my sisters gold fish can swim in jack daniels. my stepmom came in with my little stepsister she freak out really bad her face was turning red. she diss me in front of my friends threw them out told me right in front of them i cant be trusted i need a babysitter and binky and luvs. she hads no right to say that to me. later on that night i put wesson cooking oil in her shampoo like a stupid *** she used it. I did it to get even with her. my farther is going to be home at the end of the week he already knows about what happened. How do i handle this when he gets home on friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment